On November 24, 2014, the Opportunity Collaborative released “Strong Communities, Strong Region: The Baltimore Regional Housing Plan and Fair Housing Equity Assessment.” (Large file) Click here to see the press release. The document and appendices are available below. Please contact Dan Pontious at email@example.com or 410-732-0500 x1055 with any questions.
“Strong Communities, Strong Region”
Links to the Regional Housing Plan and key attachments:
- Strong Communities, Strong Region: The Baltimore Regional Housing Plan and Fair Housing Equity Assessment (FHEA) (Large file)
- Appendix A: Fair Housing Equity Assessment (FHEA) Detail
- Appendix B: Housing Submarkets Methodology
- Appendix C: Opportunity Mapping Detail
- Appendix D: Assessing Unmet Need for Accessible, Affordable Housing
- Regional Plan/FHEA Summary: An eight-page summary of the themes of the Regional Housing Plan/FHEA and its recommendations.